The manifestation of 2016 is supported by:
- Herkimer AB
The manifestation of 2014 is supported by:
With lots of help to bring computers into Gaza:
- Nordic Culture Point (Kulturkontakt Nord) – www.kulturkontaktnord.org
- The Foundation for the Culture of the Future (Framtidens Kultur) – www.framtidenskultur.se
- Swedish Arts Council (Kulturrådet) – www.kulturradet.se
- Eson Pac – Packaging Specialist Eson Pac’s contributions were large, white cardboards used in the installation the youths in Grimeton do on the grass.
- ArtifexFilm – ArtifexFilm is a young film company based in Varberg. Their contributions to United Nations Day 2011 is that with the help of several cameramen enable that the entire broadcast is recorded and broadcast.
- Trifolium – Trifolium, an IT company in Gothenburg, helped to provide the young people in the project with Apple computers to create and edit their own sound.
- LBS Masters – With the help of Audio & Video School, LBS Masters in Varberg, it is possible to stream the entire manifestation live, on a server in Los Angeles, USA, out into the world.